Three lucky people will be the proud owners of beautiful Glenveagh homes over the next eighteen months thanks to a partnership between Meath GAA and Glenveagh properties.
“This draw is a major fundraiser for the redevelopment of Páirc Tailteann, a project which we hope will be supported by Meath people at home and abroad. We are delighted to work in partnership with Glenveagh Properties, a company known for the excellence of their work in this venture.” – Peter O’Halloran, Cathaoirleach Coiste na Mí CLG
Tickets for the draw are €100 each but all those paying upfront for the three draws will be able to avail of a special price of €250. Tickets will be available initially from local clubs and online.
House Prize Gallery
3 Bedroom Semi – Detached Home in Glenveagh Cois Glaisîn.
- Constructed to provide a high level of air tightness in order to retain heat
- Each Cois Glaisín home is covered by a 10-year Homebond Structural Guarantee
- Photovoltaic panels fitted to generate electricity all year round
- Stylish contemporary bathroom, en-suite and guest WC with elegant sanitary ware
- Shaker-style fitted wardrobes in master bedroom and second bedroom as per the show houses
- Beautiful interiors with bespoke finishes
- 'A' Rated
- Gas fired central heating
- A superb contemporary style kitchen with soft-close doors
Glenveagh Cois Glaisîn is a modern, stylish and energy efficient residential development located in Navan, Co Meath.
Located just 2 minutes from the M3 Motorway, Glenveagh Cois Glaisin comprises a mix of contemporary A rated 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes, all cleverly designed to appeal to families, young professionals and downsizers.
Navan has excellent amenities including 3 retail parks, 70 shops in Navan Town Centre, 20 schools, and a host of recreational facilities such as a 6-screen multiplex cinema, swimming pool & leisure centre, with golf, GAA, soccer & rugby nearby.
- Maximum of 12k tickets for sale online/clubs/shops.
- Tickets cost €100
- 3-Draw Ticket: €250 – offer ends 31st October 2018