Terms & Conditions
A. The purchaser of this ticket is a social member of Club Pairc Tailteann for the period of December 30th 2018 – September 28th 2019;
- unless he/she shall cease to be a member as provided in the rules of the club – the cost of the membership is €100
- unless he/she has purchased the 3 draw ticket upfront, the purchaser of this ticket is a social member of Club Pairc Tailteann for the period of December 30th 2018 – December 28th 2019 – the cost of the membership is €200
B. Only those who have purchased this membership ticket are eligible to participate in this draw.
C. Each ticket will be eligible for one of the 10 prizes.
D. Club Pairc Tailteann is established and conducted for the purpose not connected with gaming wagering or lotteries.
E. Any public notice or announcement about this draw is a notice to members of Club Pairc Tailteann or to other persons concerned.
F. All members of Club Pairc Tailteann (hereinafter called the “Club”) participating in this draw are subject to the rules of the club.
G.All disputes, differences and questions of any nature which at any time may arise between the purchaser of the ticket and the organisers of Club Pairc Tailteann
‘Royal house draw’ shall be referred to an independent arbitrator to be nominated by the Chairman of the Club to determine the dispute, differences or issues.
H. The Trustees and members of the Executive Committee of the Club, including the organisers of Club Pairc Tailteann private membership ‘Royal house draw’ shall not be liable for any loss suffered by any member/members of the Club participating in the draw.
I. The first prize is a 3 Bed, Semi-Detached House https://cluainadain.ie/. The winner(s) will be registered as the owner(s) of this property.
J. The winner(s) of the house will be responsible for all costs involved in the conveyancing and registration of the property.
K. The Club will not be liable for any loss suffered due to any issues in the construction of the house.
L. The winner(s) of the ‘Royal house draw’ shall accept the fit out and finish of the house, as provided by the builder on completion of the house.
M. After the draw has taken place and the house has been registered in the name of the winner(s), the Club will have no direct or indirect financial interest in the said house and it will be held free from any encumbrances in favour of the Club.
N. The organisers of this draw shall not derive any personal profit from it.
O. Information about all prizes in this draw can also be found on https://www.royalhousedraw.com/
P. Draw 2 will be held on the 28th September 28th, 2019.
Q. Club Pairc Tailteann reserve the right to change the date of the draw due to any unforeseen circumstances.
R. The winning ticket and ticket holder(s) will be subject to verification by Club Pairc Tailteann and their agents. This process may take up to 7 days to complete.
S. The Club shall not be liable for any failure in the performance of any of its obligations if caused by factors outside its control.
T. The implementation, conduction and verification of this draw will be fully supervised by an independent adjudicator.
- By participating the Royal House Draw, you consent to the processing of your personal data (incl. name, address, contact number, credit/debit card number) as necessary for Club Pairc Tailteann to administer the Royal House Draw and to award prizes.
- Club Pairc Tailteann will retain your personal data for the duration of the Royal House Draw and for a reasonable period thereafter (including to demonstrate proof of payment)
- Club Pairc Tailteann will not disclose your personal data to any third parties except to a limited number of our service providers, however, we would like to publish a list of the Royal House Draw prize winners on www.royalhousedraw.com. If you would prefer not to have your name published please contact (email@example.com)
- Club Pairc Tailteann will act as a data controller in respect of your data provided in the Royal House Draw. Should you wish to exercise any of your rights under data protection law for information, to access, erase, rectify or object to the processing of your personal data please contact (administrator.meath@